Dr. Artūras Ratkus
- Wulfila Project, a database of morphologically tagged Gothic texts with Greek translations, etc.
- Perseus morphological analyser of Greek, Latin, etc., as well as many other useful resources of Perseus Digital Library
- Scripture4All morphologically annotated interlinear of the Greek Bible, based on Scriveners Textus Receptus 1894
- Parallel Greek New Testament Index, five Greek versions of the New Testament compared side by side
- Biblehub.com, a Bible study tool, with different Greek versions, a morphological analyser, references to Strong's Concordance, Thayer's Greek Lexicon, etc.